Salary up to $10,000
Our Client prioritise safety, quality, service, customer & reputation in all works deliverance and is a medium local company. They are seeking experienced individuals who can share their accumulated years of gained experiences into contributing the growth of themselves and the company. With more than a decade of reputable industry experience, they commit to their customers and projects, striving to provide satisfactory services to their clients. They had obtained many reputable awards from BCA and LTA throughout the years.
- Responsible for effective planning and execution of project plan and efficient use of resources to ensure project completion within the contractual schedule and budgeted cost.
- Liaise with various parties, such as other project teams, contractors, consultants, designers, architects and to ensure the construction works are executed in accordance with the specifications.
- Supervise and lead a team of workers and sub-contractors to perform on site work in accordance with approved Method Statement, Safety Procedures and ISO Quality System.
- Responsible for implementing work plan from the Project Manager.
- Reinforce and practice of environmental, safety and health standards required for the project.
- Provide technical advice including safety related issues.
- Responsible for conducting Risk Assessments within the scope defined by the RM team.
- Attend project meetings.
- Others ad-hoc tasks within the Manager’s capabilities.
- Minimum 12 years of construction experience, of which 8 years shall be in managing the construction of projects of similar size and complexity to the project.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experienced with managing MRT projects will have added advantage
- Strong people manager skills and ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and with external customers and suppliers.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who are interested may send your updated resume (in MS Word format) to Candy Tan (EA Personnel Registration No: R1983212) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To Submit your Resume online, click here