Salary up to $12,000
Our Client prioritise safety, quality, service, customer & reputation in all works deliverance and is a medium local company. They are seeking experienced individuals who can share their accumulated years of gained experiences into contributing the growth of themselves and the company. With many years of reputable industry experience, they commit to their customers and projects, striving to provide satisfactory services to their clients. They had obtained many reputable awards from BCA and LTA throughout the years.
- Responsible for the overall execution and successful completion of the project
- Responsible for efficient use of resources and ensure project is completed within contractual schedule, scope and budget and ensure all work comply to MOM, LTA, NEA requirements as well as implementation of safety regulations to ensure safety compliance
- Oversee budgeting, scheduling and other managerial aspects of project
- Prepare work schedules and monitor project costing, work progress and coordination with all parties involved to ensure smooth work progress
- Planning, design and day to day running of construction projects undertaken by the company
- Manage staff, vendors, contractors and sub-contractors for progression of work
- Coordinate and liaise closely with relevant authorities and clients on all project matters and attend all site meetings and inspections
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis and develop contingency plans to prevent disruption to business operation
- Coordination, supervision and monitoring the progress of the project works on site, manpower mobilization, materials planning and ordering
- Minimum 15 years engineering experience, of which 10 years in managing design and construction teams for projects of similar scale and complexity
- Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by the PE Board or recognized Degree in the relevant field
- Experience in MRT projects is preferred
- Excellent leadership skill in leading the project team and managing the project milestones
- Strong interpersonal, managerial and communications skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who are interested may send your updated resume (in MS Word format) to Candy Tan (EA Personnel Registration No: R1983212) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By sending us your resume, you will be deemed to have agreed and consent us in usage, retention and disclosure of your personal information to our clients for their evaluation and considerations.
To Submit your Resume online, click here