Salary Range: S$8,000 to S$10,000
Our Client prioritise safety, quality, service, customer & reputation in all works deliverance and is a medium local company. They are seeking experienced individuals who can share their accumulated years of gained experiences into contributing the growth of themselves and the company. With many years of reputable industry experience, they commit to their customers and projects, striving to provide satisfactory services to their clients. They had obtained many reputable awards from BCA and LTA throughout the years.
- Managing the design process using commercial, contractual, programme/time awareness and technical expertise
- Supporting, understanding and advising the client as to the requirements and obligations in the development of a building design
- Ensuring the design process meets current legislation, standards and codes of practice where appropriate
- Ensuring design information is of the right quality and keeps pace with project timescales
- Monitor and report on design progress and list of deliverables
- Striving to eliminate health and safety risks in the design and financial risks during construction.
- Lead technical meetings with internal and external design consultant teams, controlling the development of the design concept
- Managing the coordination between structural, M&E and architectural design and coordination team
- Validate all issued drawings
- Minimum 12 years engineering experience, of which 8 years in the design of civil and structures for projects of similar role and complexity
- Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by the PE Board or recognized Degree in the relevant field
- Experience in MRT projects is preferred
- Good communication and interaction skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who are interested may send your updated resume (in MS Word format) to Candy Tan (EA Personnel Registration No: R1983212) at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By sending us your resume, you will be deemed to have agreed and consent us in usage, retention and disclosure of your personal information to our clients for their evaluation and considerations.
To Submit your Resume online, click here