Salary up to $4,500
Service Provider in Accounting, Corporate Secretarial and Tax
High Basic + Commission
B2B Corporate Sales
5 Days Work Week, Office Hour
- Corporate sales in Accounting, Corporate Secretarial and Tax (ACT) services to corporate customers and achieve assigned sales targets
- Business development by identify new leads, sales opportunities and expand current clientele by cross-selling and up-selling
- Actively search for new clients by developing leads through cold calls, following up on direct marketing, attending networking events and convert leads to sales opportunities
- Conduct regular sales analysis and market research such as competitors’ analysis, benchmarking, pricing and trends
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and potential affiliates (lawyers, auditors, property agency firms etc) and become the main point of contact for sales related initiatives
- Submit weekly progress reports and monitor/update the progress
- Work with third party vendor on corporate website, SEO/SEM to drive quality traffic to the website, marketing database, e-mail, social media and display advertising campaigns. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and access effectiveness
- Review and proof read relevant articles for website, e-mail marketing and marketing collaterals
- Perform any other duties responsibilities as assigned by the management
- Diploma or Degree in any field
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field
- English and Chinese speaking is required as to liaise with Chinese counterparts
- Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Branding, Events Organization, Digital Marketing skills would be an added advantage
- Preferably Executives specialized in Corporate Sales and Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Self-motivated and target driven individual
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record within a demanding sales environment
Candidates with Accounting, Corporate Secretarial or Taxation background looking at sales role are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who are interested may send your updated resume (in MS Word format) to Candy Tan (EA Personnel Registration No: R1983212) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By sending us your resume, you will be deemed to have agreed and consent us in usage, retention and disclosure of your personal information to our clients for their evaluation and considerations.
To Submit your Resume online, click here