Our client is an IT product and Services Company headquartered in Singapore and has offices in Germany, India and the Netherlands. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst (Entry level).
- Looking for an Entry-Level Business Analysts with relevant understanding of software development processes and methodologies
- He/ she needs to collaborate with clients and other Business Analysts (in Singapore, Europe, India, USA etc) to elicit, review and improve functional specifications (based on User Requirements), which should include functional tests description and acceptance criteria
- He/she should ensure that User Stories are prepared and updated during the whole development process in order to always reflect developments to be performed
- He/ she needs to review Test Scenarios and Test Cases, providing input to the specification as required by working in collaboration with the QA teams.
- He/ she needs to escalate and follow-up in a timely manner any and all issues that might be a blocker, issue deviation from SOPs etc.
- He/ she should contribute to the troubleshooting, tests, and documentation of selected applications functions, at a high-quality level
- He/ she should work with the development team to resolve issues when require
- He/ she may have to support the sales team in preparing project proposals / bidding.
- He/ she should be strongly motivated in capturing User Requirements, creating Epics, User stories, Wireframes, UX Themes and UI mock-ups etc.
- Strong software development / engineering background is preferred
- He/ she should possess excellent communication skills
- He/ she should be comfortable working exceptionally hard in demanding situation as we are a start-up and this is a high-performance work environment
- He/ she should be a happy/cheerful person full of positive energy
- He/ she should be a self-starter
- He/ she will have to be very proactive and submit your daily/weekly reports very diligently
- Short-term travel across the globe at very short notices
What You Can Expect:
- Office located in the Town area
- 5 days’ work week
- High-performance work culture
- Accelerated learning (you will learn at least thrice as much compared to other companies in similar roles) and become a lot more technical
- Happy go lucky team with zero politics
- Zero tolerance for unprofessional behaviour and substandard performance
- Performance-based appraisals.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have the appropriate qualifications and met our above requirements, we invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com indicating your expected salary.
We thank you for your interest and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.