Our client is looking for an enthusiastic HR Manager to implement a variety of human resource programs and to ensure smooth HR operations. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole. This role will assist in all aspects of human resources functions.
Salary Range: Up to S$8,000
- Management and overseeing of office processes and staff management matters.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain staff organisation by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing programme; counsel managers on candidate selection; conduct and analyse exit interviews; recommend changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; schedule management conferences with employees; hear and resolve employee grievances; counsele employees and supervisors.
- Manage compensation and benefits, personnel documentation, induction, recruitments and exits in line with company guidelines.
- Ensure relevant employment legislations are complied with, and organisational policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Oversee office administration and processes for maximizing productivity.
- Oversee timelines and administration of Client’s accounts
- Formulation, creation and implementation of templates for process and workflow management and improvement.
- Liaison with vendors and staff on the use and improvement and maintenance of office systems and processes.
- Feedback/Regular communication to team and management for smooth execution of work
- 2-4 years’ experience working in HR in an international, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the ASEAN market.
- Experience in key HR areas like compensation and benefits, employee relations, training and development, organizational development, and performance management.
- Able to perform hands-on daily HR administrative functions as well as managerial and strategic responsibilities
- Fluent English language skills
- Understanding of how to structure HR processes and workflows.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to internal customers through daily operational activities.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to think strategically and conceptually and work on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Solid interpersonal, persuasive, coaching, facilitating, and conflict management skills.
- Ability to implement and deliver results independently
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who are interested may send your updated resume (in MS Word format) to Candy Tan (EA Personnel Registration No: R1983212) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By sending us your resume, you will be deemed to have agreed and consent us in usage, retention and disclosure of your personal information to our clients for their evaluation and considerations.