Salary Range: Up to S$3,000
- To handle all new and regular customers appointment booking.
- Handle of monetary receipts and payment.
- Stocks maintenance and reply on email.
- Make new appointment for customers.
- Assist customers with their enquries.
- Assist outlet manager on individual’s commission calculation.
- Data entry
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- 5 day work week but need to commit to retail hours
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in beauty industry
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School GCE ‘N” or “O” level education.
- Cheerful and outgoing characteristic.
- Able to speak bilingual language to liaise with customers.
- Work location near to MRT station.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who are interested may send your updated resume (in MS Word format) to Candy Tan (EA Personnel Registration No: R1983212) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By sending us your resume, you will be deemed to have agreed and consent us in usage, retention and disclosure of your personal information to our clients for their evaluation and considerations.