Our client is a start-up IT software development service provider who has presence in Singapore, Germany, Netherlands and India. They are currently looking for Software Developer to develop software applications for their clients.
They are located in town area and provide 5 days work week. There will be many opportunities to explore and expand the job roles; job rotation on various software application and exposure to unlimited relevant software skills.
You will be a pioneer in a start-up company with career advancement opportunities and growth.
- Learn and develop software applications based on various platforms across multiple domains
- Learn and work on RPA frameworks like UiPath, BluePrism etc.
- Learn and Code in languages like VB Script, .Net & C# (basic level) to aid in RPA work, application development etc.
- Learn and Code in Python / Java based frameworks for building applications.
- Diploma level (Preferably in Computer Science/IT/Electronics or related disciplines)
- Singaporean or a Singapore PR (Dependent Pass holder is also welcome to apply)
- Knowledge of VB Script / .Net & C# / Java
- Good understanding of databases (Any Database)
- Basic knowledge at web programming
- Good communication skill as to liaise with clients
- Strong problem-solving and logical thinking skills
- Good working ethics
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Proactive and submit your daily/weekly reports very diligently
- Comfortable in working hard as this is a high-performance work environment
- Happy/cheerful person full of positive energy
- Self-starter and have the zeal for learning
- Zeal and hunger to learn and grow as a techie
What You Can Expect:
- High-performance work culture
- Accelerated learning (you will learn at least thrice as much compared to other companies in similar roles at the same time) and become a lot more technical
- You will be working on end-to-end projects
- You will be involved in client interactions during project discussions
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have the appropriate qualifications and met our above requirements, we invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com indicating your expected salary.
We thank you for your interest and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.