Salary Range: Up to S$8,000 per month
Our Client prioritise safety, quality, service, customer & reputation in all works deliverance and is a medium local company. They are seeking experienced individuals who can share their accumulated years of gained experiences into contributing the growth of themselves and the company. With more than a decade of reputable industry experience, they commit to their customers and projects, striving to provide satisfactory services to their clients. They had obtained many reputable awards from BCA and LTA throughout the years. They are currently looking for an Environment Control Office & Safety Officer in Singapore’s office.
Pasir Ris/ Permanent, Full Time/ Manager/ 8 years exp.
Building and Construction, Engineering, Environment / Health, General Work
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the organization’s Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) procedures and campaigns to promote a safe work environment and culture.
- Perform duties in accordance with the Code of Practice for Environmental Control Officer (ECO).
- Assist the Safety Manager on Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health (QESH) matters, promote safe work practices within the premises and project sites, and organize and conduct WSH programs.
- Responsible for maintaining and successful renewal of BizSafe certification, ISO 14001 certification and GGBS certification.
- Conduct monthly mass Toolbox Meeting and participate in daily Toolbox Meeting.
- Enforce safety rules and regulations are compile by all stakeholders at the worksite and take corrective actions for non-compliance.
- Conducts incident investigations and identifies cases of non-compliance with WSH requirements.
- Setup, guide and train the Site Emergency Response Team (SERT) and organise annual fire evacuation drills.
- Conduct safety-related training for the staff and sub-contractors including foreign workers.
- Evaluates risks associated with the hazards identified in the workplace and reports progress of corrective and preventive actions undertaken within nominated areas.
- Perform safety audits and inspection of worksites to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Identify and recommend best practices and continuous improvement initiatives to reduce work process risks, raise safety awareness, and improve safe work practices.
- Provide advice, coaching, guidance and mentoring to the WSH team on safety initiatives and necessary changes.
- Liaise and coordinate with Ministry of Manpower (MOM), Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF), National Environmental Agency (NEA) and Public Utilities Board (PUB) on all WSH related issues.
- Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities within own-self capacities and initiatives.
- Must be certified Environmental Control Management by PUB.
- Minimum 8 years work experience in relevant field.
What You Can Expect:
- High-performance work culture
- Work location: Pasir Ris Construction site of the company.
- 5.5 days work week
- Project: Pasir Ris MRT Project.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who are interested may send your updated resume (in MS Word format) to Candy Tan (EA Personnel Registration No: R1983212) at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By sending us your resume, you will be deemed to have agreed and consent us in usage, retention and disclosure of your personal information to our clients for their evaluation and considerations.